Pics October 2010 - March 2011

Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20, 2009

Getting ready for bed.








Look how much I've grown!!



Sam is really growing. He is about 9 1/2 lbs. We have enjoyed watching him grow a little each day. His eye contact has improven and he is smiling at us every once and a while. He is sleeping about 31/2-4 hours between feedings at night but sometimes it seems like he eats every hour during the day. :) I've been loving the time I can spend with him all day long because it is nearing an end. I begin school the first week of August. Sam will be going to daycare. I'm really nervous about it but I know that he will be fine ( I'm going to be the one that's having a hard time). So be thinking and praying for us August 5th. (my first day of school) We go to the dr again Aug. 12th for more shots!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that lil "chunky monkey"...SO Great to see that he is getting big :)

Trant



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones