Pics October 2010 - March 2011

Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4, 2009





Sweet dreams.

I like my new bottle, I can hold it too.





This is my thinking face.


We had our visit to the eye dr today. Sam was not as quiet during the exam this go around. I would scream too if they put those metal clips in my eyes. The dr said that everything is still looking ok and we needed to go back in 3 weeks. We can rejoice in the fact that there are no visible problems so far and continue to pray for those little vessels to grow and attach correctly. We do get to go to someone in Dothan next time instead of Montgomery. Thank you for your prayers.


This is Sam's sad face....we think it's pretty cute.



Check out my kicks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sweet little sad face makes me want to come over there RIGHT NOW and hold him. He is TOO cute in these pictures. His shoes are really big boy! I love you, buddy! I am praying for your eyes and that they will continue to develop! Love you too, Lindsey and Jeff!
Heather Spence

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! That little sad face is just precious! We are so glad the doctor's appointment went well and will continue to pray that Sam's eyes will develop correctly. He is adorable!
Love, The Peadens

Anonymous said...

I hear that Sam made it to the baby shower yesterday and to church today. He is really taking giant steps now. I can see why he needs those cool shoes.
Love,
Gloria Robertson

Patti Phillips said...

Beautiful little baby boy!
love you guys and praying for Sam's little eyes.

Christy said...

Hey Lindsey,
It was so good to see sweet Sam yesterday. He is just a doll. I am so happy that he is doing well. I know it feels good to be able to get out and about! Hope to see you again soon.
Christy Martin
P.S. I am a little jealous about how well he was taking that bottle! Collins has a major meltdown everytime we try to give him one.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones