Pics October 2010 - March 2011

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9, 2009


Sunday morning







Sam has been a very busy little boy the past several days. Saturday he went to my church baby shower. Sunday he went to a church service for the first time and did pretty good. He began grunting early on but he went right on to sleep once his Pawpaw got him. Monday he went with me to the school for a short visit. It has been nice being able to take him a couple of places. We are still being very cautious with where we go and being around children - things like that. We don't want him to get sick. He is getting bigger and bigger each day. Sam is drinking almost 3 oz when he takes his bottles. His sleeping at night has improved a little bit but we still have a long way to go. :) My family and I have heard a new cry from Sam in the past couple of days. It happens when it's feeding time. He now has a cry that says - " I'm extremely mad because you haven't fed me yet!" It's kinda funny once he stops screaming. I believe he is getting a little bit of a temper. We don't go to the dr again until July 1st and his eye appointment is in Dothan at the end of June. I believe around the 25th. We are still praying that everything will continue to develop and grow correctly especially those beautiful blue eyes.
Sam's hand next to his uncle Debo's hand (uncle Brandon)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam,
I heard that you went to the shower and to church on Sunday. You are getting to be a very busy boy and growing so much. I wonder where you get that temper?
Love you!
Ms. Gloria

Anonymous said...

I love him!
Heather



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones