Pics October 2010 - March 2011

Friday, September 11, 2009

Please Pray!!!

We got news last night that some of our dear friends (that had a baby yesterday around 1:45pm , 8 lbs 11 oz) were having their baby boy to B'ham for low oxygen levels. This morning I got a text saying that the baby is in critical condition. I've been told that he has fluid on his lungs. They have ruled out any heart problems. Please pray for Baby Ethan, Bonnie, and Kerry Williamson. I know what it feels like to know that there are people all over the world praying for your child and the power that there is in God's children crying out for healing, peace, and comfort no matter what the outcome may be. When I look at Sam even now I know that he is a living testimony of God's Power. Please lift the Williamson family up in your prayers.

0 comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones