Pics October 2010 - March 2011

Monday, September 7, 2009

September 7, 2009

His orange and blue monogramed outfit he wore Friday before game day.

The outfit his Honey (aunt Linda) gave him. It was the last day to wear his white pants. :)

Sam has been growing so fast. We are around 12 1/2 pounds now. He has really come alive. He stays awake for longer periods of time and will just laugh and smile so big at us. I'm sure we look funny to him when we get down in his face and talk that "baby talk" to him. He really likes his juice and cereal. This weekend he has had a stuffy nose and even though I know he isn't feeling well, he has been so precious. His daddy had the flu a couple of weeks ago and we spent the week at Nonna's house. God protected him from catching that and I'm very thankful. I have been looking forward to my first "school holiday" so I can stay home with him. It was nice to get up this morning and not have to rush to daycare. He played and laughed and we sucked snot out of his nose. This was a big weekend for him. It was his first official "college football" weekend. He hung out in his Auburn attire wishing he could have some boiled peanuts. I assured him it wouldn't be long. :) We have some appointments coming up. October 9th we will be traveling to Montgomery to go to his developmental appointment. They say it will take about 2 hours and they will assess him from head to toe. I'm not sure what all will happen but I imagine that they will compare the things he does to what would be expected of a child his corrected age. We'll see what happens. I pray that everything is right on track. I'll try to keep you updated!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

he is adorable! I so wish that we could have gotten to see you guys this weekend! Hope Sam feels better soon. love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love him even though he has on ulgy orange and blue. We will have to get that baby a pretty red shirt! Been missin you!
Olina

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! Mr. Richard will be really proud to hear that you are an Auburn fan. He is always trying to get Eli and Miley to say War Eagle. But as Miley says, "Roll Tide Baby!" I'm with Olina darlin, you need a nice crimson shirt.
Love you!
Gloria



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones