Pics October 2010 - March 2011

Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 9, 2009

Sam passed his hearing test today!!! He also had the biggest bottle of his lifetime measuring 45ccs which is an ounce and a half. He is still acting really tired when it comes to night bottles but doing good during the day. He gained a good bit of weight today. He weighed 4 lbs 2.3 oz. Wow!! Sam is getting bigger. :) I'm still nervous about his belly and him being able to digest properly, but I keep reminding myself that God is in control. I pray daily for strength and a peace that only He can provide. The Lord has shown me so much in the past 6 weeks that I know He is much bigger than any of my fears or problems. It is so wonderful to know that He never leaves me. I pray that He will continue to have His hand on Sam's little body and supply what Sam needs for each day. And who would've thought last Mother's Day that I would be celebrating my first Mother's Day tomorrow? - certainly not me, but I'm so thankful!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great news!! Sam is really growing and we are so proud of him. We love you guys and hope to see you soon. Happy 1st Mothers Day! Love and Prayers,
Lisa and the guys

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sam on passing your test.
Keep up the good work. You are getting closer to going home.Give Mommy great big smiles and kisses for Mother's Day. Happy Mothers day Lindsey! What a special day for you.
Love to all,
Joy Smith and Aunt Teet

Nikki B said...

Congrats little Sam! It is amazing to watch how God is working in your lives and the testimony it means to other people. And on a side note, you are one hot momma! Having a baby has made you even more beautiful! Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

YEAAAAAAA! I am so proud of you SAM! I hope you get A +'s on all your test so you can come home real soon! Keep drinking your milk and you will be chasing after Emily Jaye real soon! We miss you and kiss your momma today!

Happy 1st Mother's Day! I love you. Olina

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! What a wonderful gift for Sam to pass his hearing test. Hearing those precious, loving words from Mommy & Daddy are what is making him work so hard to grow stronger. We went to Selma this morning for Gunner's dedication and all the while we were thinking of Sam and the two of you, wishing you were there. But Sam can have his own dedication when he gets home.
Love you!
Gloria, Richard and Collin

susan hicks said...

Hi Lindsey, Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Everyone in Fulton, Al. says Hi, and they are praying for all. We are very proud of you. Sam's is improving and that is wonderful. I talked to Grandpa(Carl) He is a proud grandpa. Just remember that yall are always on our minds. Take care and keep blogging. we love you, Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Love you guys!!! Tell Sam to keep up the good work!!! Happy Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Tammy and Jacie



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones