Pics October 2010 - March 2011

Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 22, 2009


Sam took another bottle tonight and even gave us some burps! I think he likes those little bottles. He weighs 3 lbs 2 oz now, he gained 40 grams today. He also had 2 dirty diapers all on his own. He is getting to be big boy. :) As I sat here in awe of what God is doing, I went back to the beginning of the blog posts and read everything and looked at pictures. It is unbelieveable what a faithful and caring God we have. He has brought us so far in the past month and blessed us with more than I would have ever imagined. I look at a little miracle each day I look at my precious Sam. God has already used Sam to change my life, I can't wait to see what God has in store for Sam. He is already a special little guy that I love a whole lot. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your relationship with the Lord is inspiring. I am so glad you are my friend and I can't wait to read your blog everyday! God is good and has always been but to see Sam makes his faithfulness so real! This whole situation for the past 4 weeks makes me come back to my favorite verse daily! Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might! Eps 6:10
We love you,
Olina and fam!

Tami R said...

Way to go baby Sam:) We love you and your family and are praying for ya'll. Linz, I pray God gives you the strength you need daily. You are a great mom....Sam is a very blessed little guy to have you and Jeff as parents. His grandparents are pretty special too!!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones