Pics October 2010 - March 2011

Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30, 2009

Please be in prayer for Sam. I got a call from the NICU at 6:30 am telling me that his belly was measuring larger and was hard. They did an x-ray and got some lab work. They have moved him back to the more critical side of the NICU. At this time they can't tell me what's going on until the doctor gets there and sees him. He has an IV again and some sort of tube in his belly to drain things out of it. I'll update the blog when I know more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will pray for Sam. Please let us know when you find out something. I told Scott when I saw him this morning. We love you!
The Wiggins

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for baby Sam. He is in God's hands. JOY

Heather Tucker said...

We are praying!

Anonymous said...

We know that OUR Father has this in HIS hands too. HE is all powerful and knows what Sam needs. We are praying for HIS glory to be revealed, again and again in Sam's life:)

Aunt Chelle and family



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones