Pics October 2010 - March 2011

Sunday, April 12, 2009

It was nice to be able to attend church today. I missed my Selma family, but thankful I was able to go to a worship service. I was thinking about Easter and what it means to us as christians. It is magnificent to think about the God that we serve being ALIVE. I also thought about John 3:16, a verse that most people can say backwards and forwards, but do we really think about the words? That God gave His only son to die for me, a sinner that is unworthy. Then today we can celebrated His resurrection and that He walks with us each day. Although lately I'm sure He's been carrying me. :) I guess having a son of my own puts a little more meaning in things. Today, I want to thank my living God for His faithfulness and love for me and that He has met me where I needed Him so many times even though I don't deserve any of it, and I'm so grateful.

His hand has been on Sam and it has been very evident. Today, Sam had 8ccs of milk and is weighing 3 lbs again. :) He is a growing, eating boy. He smiled a lot today when we were holding him. It makes Jeff and me feel so good to see him smile. He did try to open his eyes more today. He would raise his eyebrows really high and open his eyes just a little and then close them again. They put some lotion on him today and he smelled so good. Please continue to pray for our little baby boy, that he would just continue to grow stronger and be able to take the milk in larger amounts. It has been wonderful to see his progress each day. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got to put lotion on him....of all the times you put it on my children, i know it was a special time for you!
What a wonderful testament of God's love and power! Thanks for posting what God is doing through your little miracle! You are a blessing to me and i love you! See you soon!
Olina

Nikki B said...

Lynz---- so glad I found your blog. I have been steady praying since we found out you had Sam early. He is so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing this journey with all of us. Continued prayers and thanksgivings for your sweet little one!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones