Pics October 2010 - March 2011

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 20, 2009


We gained some weight!! Sam weighed 3 lbs 1 oz when they weighed him at 11pm (4/20/09). They said that it was ok that he gained that much at once because he had lost 20 grams yesterday. Hopefully he will be able to stay above 3 lbs now. :) They did have to give him something to try and help him have a dirty diaper. They like for them to have at least one dirty diaper every 24 hrs. Sam hasn't quite gotten the hang of that yet. He's learning though, his feedings are getting better and he is having less residuals with larger feedings. We are in Dothan tonight so I can't wait to get up there tomorrow and tell him how proud I am of his weight gain. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I am sooooo bananas about this precious little boy! He looks so sweet in his monkey outfit.
Love ya'll,
Olina

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!!!! I'm so glad to hear he is gaining some ounces. I wish we could donate ounces!

Heather Tucker said...

Okay, that last comment was from me. I clicked the wrong thing and it published before I was ready! You know how technically literate I am! I love yall and can't wait to see how God continues to blow you away!

Anonymous said...

Yay Sam!!! You are doing so good, I am so proud of you! You are so precious and I can't wait to love on you. Keep growing and getting stronger. I'm praying for you and your mommy and daddy constantly.

I love you so much!

Tam



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones